Commander Critical Communiques (CCC) from Post 6
Updated: 20 Jan 2021
Due to the recent increase in COVID-19 cases widespread in North Dakota communities, at our 10 Nov meeting,the Executive Committee decided to CANCEL the HOPE CHURCH Christmas Party for this year as well as all General Membership Meetings for the next several months until the RISK of contagion returns to a more reasonable/tolerable level.
Our Executive Committee Meetings were moved to Tuesday evenings the week prior to the General Membership Meeting which is on the third Tuesday of the month. Meetings are held at Culvers on 32nd Ave South until further notice. The "Pay as you Go" meal begins at 6:00pm and the formal meeting convenes at 7:00 pm, sharp.
Our meeting dates for the 2021-2022 Program Year are:
* January 19 - General Membership - This will be our first General Meeting of 2021
* February 9 - Executive Committee Meeting - Culvers
* February 16 - General Membership Meeting - Culvers
* March 9 - Executive Committee Meeting
* March 16 - The American Legion Birthday Party - TBD
* April 13 - Executive Committee Meeting
* April 20 - General Membership Meeting - TBD
* May 11 - Executive Membership Meeting
* May 18 - General Membership Meeting - TBD
More information about The American Legion is available at Legion.org and NDLegion.org. If you have any questions, please call me:
(218) 230-4101 or our Post 6 Adjutant, Erica Claus-Numsali at (701) 864-0481.
Thank you for your service to our community/nation, and we look forward to seeing you at our next dinner and meeting in February.
Bob Greene, Commander
Post 6 recently joined the ranks of Grand Forks non-profits in directly supporting and sponsoring the SAFE KIDS organization. Their work touches many many facets of our local community youth to make them safer and more secure. For more information or to help out with a donation, please contact Legionnaire Mike Venaccio (701-741-4870 or email@example.com) directly with your contributions. Legionnaire Venaccio will consolidate and present all donations through one check on behalf of the Post 6 Membership. Thank You, in advance!!
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com www.safekidsgf.com